Improvements to MapStyler
A number of changes and bug fixes were made to to styler (see the release notes below).
- A toolbar was added to the map styler for the following reasons:
- Manual saving. A button was added to manually save maps (this was happening automatically before and causing problems).
- Undo and Redo functionality. You can now undo and redo the last instruction that was made in the styler.
- Back button. This allows for better navigation.
- More labelling options including:
- Auto-rotation of labels
- Conflict resolution
- Removal of duplicates
- A button on the Bounding Box settings for copying the current bounding box of the map.
- The seperation of Feature Layers and Background Layers into two lists
- Fixed issue with breadcrumb bar (context map)
- Fixed issue with layer order not persisting
- Fixed issue where themes only partially covered zoom ranges
- Fixed issue with visible toggle on labels
- Made label field into drop-down
- Reversed compound symbol order
- Fixed issue where symbols were drawing black instead of styled.