.NET reference, licensing and access control
The .NET reference documentation is here. Check out this link for full details of the .NET server-side API.
Major work was done on how licenses are distribute and validated. It should now be easier to get your license configured than before. Click here to get your free developers license.
Due to a number of requests, access control has been added to the MapStyler.
As always, there are also a couple of bug-fixes included in the new release.
- .NET API Documentation
- Manual > Get Started > Obtain a License
- Manual > DotNet Server > MapStyler Access Control
- Added .NET API Documentation
- Added link in Documentation to .NET API Documentation.
- Changed Manual > Get Started > Obtain a License
- Added Manual > DotNet Server > Setting Up > Register a License
- Added Manual > DotNet Server > MapStyler Access Control
- Fixed some stale links
.NET Services Library
- Reworked licensing libraries
- Added LicenseKey Option to Mapzania.Services.Start
- Added MapStylerAccess Option to Mapzania.Services.Start
- Added the Mapzania_MapStylerAccess and Mapzania_LicenseKey appSettings in web.config
- Fixed issue with multi-polygon drawing twice