Unlinking the client and server
After a number of requests to allow the Mapzania client be independent of the server, we have unlinked the two.
There are also a few other changes such as richer point marker functionality, additional options to static images and bug fixes. To see these, check out the release notes below:
- REST API Linked examples to actual urls on the server.
- Changed JS API > Map > Options to include server option documentation.
- Added new parameter info to REST API > GET [root]/maps/[key]/image.
- Added .NET API > RegisterRoutes > Options.
DotNet Server Library
- Added ability to change the root-url of Mapzania end-points to values other than the default 'mz'.
- Added 'server' option to Map object startup options.
- Fixed issue with rotation of interval markers on lines.
- Added width, height and type parameters to GET [root]/maps/[key]/image.
- Added Chevron point marker style.
- Added Offset and Rotation to point marker styling.
- Changed line symbol editing form to tabular format for easier reading.
- Changed point symbol editing form to tabular format for easier reading.