Line markers, PostGIS and GeoJson functions
One of the most visual updates in this release is the addition of line markers to the styler. You can now add markers at the head or tail of a line or at a consistent interval along the line.
We have also released the PostGIS drivers for Mapzania. You can now use existing PostGIS tables as LayerSource objects in Mapzania.
GeoJSON Function Library
We have also experimentally released a library of GeoJSON functions to assist in client-side manipulation of GeoJSON data.
- Manual: LayerSource Providers
- Manual: Adding PosGIS LayerSources
- JS-API: GeoJson Function Library (Experimental)
- JS-API: Map Object Events
- Added support for line markers
- Added GeoJson Function Library
- Update documentation for events
.NET Services Library
- Added support for PostGIS LayerSources